|Your Bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your home and is used by everyone in your household every day. It is a place where you bathe, shower, wash, clean your teeth and use the lavatory. It should be a place where you can relax in comfortable and functional surroundings.
The installation of a new bathroom can be a sizeable investment in your property and is not something to be done any more than is necessary. It is therefore vital to ensure that you are entirely satisfied with every aspect of the proposed installation before commencement, because when it has been installed it’s too late for second thoughts.
A.T. Blackman & Son Ltd are
• approved members of the KBSA, membership number 6/8019/R-FU
• Institute of Plumbing registered Plumbing Company, membership number 004358D
• TrustMark registered
• inspiration, advice and guidance based on the wealth of experience that we have developed in the design and installation of bathrooms
• a comprehensive range of products from our extensive portfolio including sanitaryware, baths, showers, furniture & taps
• a comprehensive installation service including plumbing, carpentry, electrical, flooring, plastering, small building work and tiling
• a full guarantee and after sales service.
The level of business from personal recommendations bears witness to the excellent reputation that the company enjoys in the area. You can feel confident in the reliability and experience of the people who are waiting to serve you.
We have a fully fitted showroom where many of our products can be viewed, including
• Sanitaryware - Armitage Shanks, Ideal Standard and Roca
• Showers - Matki and Mira
• Furniture - Ideal Standard and Shades
We have an extensive portfolio of products available and if you are interested in seeing something that we don’t have on display, a sample can usually be obtained.
We employ our own installation teams so you can be assured that any disruption to your household during the installation period will be minimised.
We are committed to upholding the KBSA’s high standards of design, supply, installation and customer service.
We have been independently inspected and approved for membership of the Government’s “TrustMark” scheme.
You may find that we are not the cheapest as we supply good quality products and aim for a high standard of workmanship which we consider to be necessary for such a major investment and we recommend that you compare specifications, not prices, to ensure that the proposed schemes are similar.
Contact us now to see how we can make your
dream bathroom become a reality.
KBSA - www.kbsa.org.uk